At SolidWorks World 2012, I taught 30 API novices the following in a single hands-on session:
- How to use the macro recorder
- How to edit and clean up the recorded code
- How to declare, assign values to, and use variables
- How to research API calls in the API Help
- How to implement auto-completion in VBA macros
- How to create user forms with text boxes and buttons
A couple days ago I recorded myself delivering that same presentation, for you to watch for FREE if you sign up for our basic membership today. As one student noted, this presentation will “take away your fear of the API”. Lesson code and a free VBA cheat-sheet included.
If you’re already a member, just head over to the Videos section and watch it right now. Hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it.
Want to keep up with future CADSharp.com content, webinars, and special offers? Sign up for our newsletter.