CADSharp.com is a new startup that will provide online video tutorials for learning the SolidWorks Application Programming Interface, in a style similar to LearnVisualStudio.net. In these training videos I will walk SolidWorks users through the creation of macros and add-ins in VBA, VB.NET, or C#. What makes this method of learning the SolidWorks API unique?
- Accessible. These video tutorials will be immediately viewable upon purchase.
- Convenient. Watch the videos or just portions of the videos as many times as you need.
- Organized. These videos will be offered as courses, including lessons, homework, and homework solutions, to ensure that you walk away with a complete understanding of the material presented.
- Beginner-friendly. My goal is to help beginners and non-programmers become confident in their skills as easily and quickly as possible. Currently, the in-depth resources overwhelm the beginner, and the beginner resources do not go in-depth.
- Thorough. I will explain the purpose of every single line of code I write during the lessons. You will be able to explain not only the “what” but the “why” behind the code you are writing.
- Realistic. You will actually program alongside with me, as opposed to me just walking you through pre-written lines of code or talk abstractly about how something “ought” to be done. I will also demonstrate pit-falls that you will run into so that you can be prepared for the challenges of real programming.
- Professional. See the About page for my teaching and SolidWorks credentials. I take quality very seriously, and my promise to beginners and non-programmers is that you will be pleased with the efficiency of your learning while taking my courses.
The VBA tutorials will be created first, followed by the VB.NET tutorials. Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!